Nov. 2, 2017
Scottsdale is celebrating and commemorating the service of veterans with a variety of events in November. Below is a list of the events and a link to a news release with more information.
- Nov. 10 – The city’s annual Veterans Day commemoration event will feature Army veteran and author Marc Raciti at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park.
- Nov, 1 – 20 – Special traveling WW I exhibit will be on display at Civic Center Library.
- Nov. 5 – Saguaro High School Ensemble will perform patriotic music at the Civic Center Library.
- Nov. 8 – The Granite Reef Senior Center will host a Veterans Day history lecture.
- Nov. 10 – The Airport Swing-Time Gala will be held at Ross Aviation.
- Nov. 11 – Local veterans organizations will host a ceremony at Scottsdale City Hall.
- Nov. 15 – The story of Frank Luke Jr. will be shown at the Civic Center Library.